The Volkswagen brand represents the ideal combination of the prestige marquee, German Engineering and diesel engine variants across the range.
The ethos of Volkswagen is clearly present in cult models such as the Golf and Beetle and is also on display in newer models such as the Jetta and Eos.
Hunter Volkswagen's new dealership is the ideal venue to inspect the full Volkswagen range.
At Hunter Volkswagen the combination of European Design, German Engineering and Hunter Customer Service is on show for you to inspect and enjoy.
Service & Parts
The commitment of the service team is displayed in everything from giving customers friendly reminders prior to their service right through to providing a courtesy wash of your vehicle before it is collected.
Our factory trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and genuine parts to ensure your car keeps giving you the reliability and performance you deserve.
Always had great service.
The people are very supportive.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICERHunter Motor Group, a leading Subaru, Volkswagen, Honda and Isuzu Ute dealership in the Hunter Valley, is looking for a PART TIME customer relations officer who shares our commitment to customer satisfaction. This position aims to facilitate effective communication between Hunter Motor Group and their customers, to ensure the exceptional level of customer service we value. The successful applicant will be involved specifically with our Service Departments, but will also collaborate with the Sales Departments and Administrative team with an office located at our Honda Dealership in Maitland. Responsibilities:
- Collecting and collating data from internal system and creating call sheets
- Contacting all service clients on a daily basis
- Recording customer feedback provided and liaise with internal staff or management to resolve enquiries
- Create and mail (via mail merge data), follow up and reminder letters and emails
- Monthly and or yearly reporting
- Strong communication skills; written & verbal
- Computer proficient with the ability to learn and utilise new systems
- Highly competent using all components of Microsoft Office
- Self-directed with the ability to self-motivate and think independently
- Level of attention to detail, second to none
- The ability to follow procedures methodically as well as suggest process improvements
- The drive to deliver the best outcomes for customer
TRAINEE SALES CONSULTANTHunter Motor Group, representing Subaru, Volkswagen, Honda and Isuzu Ute has an exciting opportunity for a self motivated and results driven person to become part of our successful Subaru and Volkswagen Vehicle team in our Maitland Dealership. Opportunities currently exist or a professional, well presented, customer driven individual who possess high levels of drive and commitment to exceed the ordinary. We are particularly interested in candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Current open manual drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administration skills
- A willingness to learn
- Present a professional appearance
- Career driven, strive to be the best
- A desire to satisfy customer needs
- Handle new vehicle customers in accordance with dealership policy
- Greet each customer promptly and courteously upon arrival
- work with the admin and service department to provide customers with the best possible service before, during and after the sale
- An outgoing, energetic and confident personality
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and negotiation ability
- Consistently exceed customer expectations
- An attractive salary package including a fantastic incentive structure
- 5 day week roster
- Ongoing training and support from a dedicated and professional team
- Opportunity for advancement
- Professional fun environment
The Golf R a Racing SensationWorld Rally Championship-leading driver, Sebastien Ogier has caused a stir after featuring in a video driving the new Volkswagen MK7 Golf R. In what is described as a stunning video clip, a ‘race track’ janitor stumbles across the new Golf R and gets the ride of his life with Ogier at the wheel. Volkswagen released the promotional clip of what is regarded as the most powerful production Golf ever to allow enthusiasts to view the anticipated car ahead of its world premiere at the Frankfurt Motor Show next week. The car, which is powered by an electric motor mounted in the engine bay, produces 85kW and 270Nm of torque and offers an impressive driving range of 190kms of one charge. Within just 48 hours, the Youtube video generated 95,000 hits and gives an indication of just how strong the demand is for this unreleased car, a Volkwagen spokesperson says. Introduction and pricing details for the Australian market are due to be announced early next year.
Jetta Hybrid “Engine of the Year” for the 7th time
The Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid engine has been awarded the “Engine of the Year” for the 7th time in a row at the International Engine Technology competition. VW walked away with not one but two awards, winning the “Best New Engine Award” for the best engine development in the past 12 months!
The “Best New Engine Award” is for VW’s work to include cylinder deactivation on the TSI engine. This innovation more efficiently uses powerful larger engines like V-8 and V-12s engines only when it is necessary. With the use of a cylinder deactivation these engines can run on four cylinders when called for and successfully save a substantial amount of fuel for the consumer.
Volkswagen has been recognised for many awards by the 87 international trade journalists who make up the committee. According to Hybridcars.com, “since 2006, Volkswagen has received a total of 12 trophies from the “Engine of the Year” jury for the constantly enhanced 1.4-liter TSI engine with the internal designation EA 211 – seven class victories, two overall victories, two ‘Best New Engine’ awards and one ‘Green Engine of the Year’ award.”
Come and test drive the Volkswagen Jetta Hybrid and experience for yourself why it has been named engine of the year!
Wanted: New Subaru and Volkswagen Vehicles Sales Consultant
Hunter Motor Group, representing Subaru, Volkswagen, Honda and Isuzu Ute has an exciting opportunity for a self motivated and results driven person, to become part of our successful Subaru & Volkswagen Vehicle team in our Maitland Dealership.
Opportunities currently exist for professional, well presented, customer driven individuals who possess high levels of drive and commitment to exceed the ordinary and enjoy un-capped earnings potential.
We are particularly interested in candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
· Preferable but not essential Automotive sales experience
· Current open manual drivers license
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Good administration skills
· A willingness to learn
· Present a professional appearance
· Career driven individuals that strive to be the best
· A desire to satisfy customer needs
To succeed in this role, you'll need the following attributes:
· Handle new vehicle customers in accordance with Dealership policy
· Greet each customer promptly and courteously upon arrival
· Work with the Admin and Service department to provide customers with the best possible service before, during and after the sale
· An outgoing, energetic and confident personality
· Excellent interpersonal, networking and negotiation ability
· Consistently exceed customer expectations
· Competitive remuneration based on skills and experience
· Ongoing training and management support
· Opportunity for advancement
· Professional Fun environment
This is a 5 day week full time position, with a requirement to work on Saturday's. The successful applicants will be of the highest quality and must have a real motivation and passion for the automotive industry.
Apply Now by sending your resume to Peter Sarkis, at firstname.lastname@example.org